- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Google BigQuery
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create ETL pipeline using Bigquery, create best performing tables with partitioning/clustering etc enabled keeping best practices in mind 2 Write Complex SQL queries keeping execution cost in mind 3 Load data into BigQuery using files or by streaming one record at a time 4 Create, load, and query partitioned tables for daily time-series data 5 Implement fine-grained access control using roles and authorized views
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have indepth understanding of Bigquery architecture, table partitioning, clustering, best practices, type of tables, best practices etc 2 Should know how to reduce BigQuery costs by reducing the amount of data processed by your queries 3 Should be able to speed up queries by using denormalized data structures, with or without nested repeated fields 4 Exploring and Preparing data using BigQuery 5 Implementing ETL jobs using Bigquery 6 Understanding of Bigquery ML
- Professional Attributes: 1 Good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Strong writing skills and stakeholder management 3 Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification: 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.