Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Teradata BI
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Involve in customer interactions to understand their business problems and provide best in class data solutions o Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design build Low Level Design Perform application analysis propose technical solution for application enhancement o Teradata BI o Hands on SQL, PLSQL Ability to write complex SQL performance tune them o Hands on Teradata all Teradata utilities year
- Technical Experience : Python o Good SQL Writing Skills o Good Communication o HealthCare knowledge is a Plus o Interest to learn AWS Cloud and explore Data Science when needed
- Professional Attributes : Analyze work and implement all business regulations o b: Review all functional business applications and specifications o c: Document all program level and user level processes o d: Should have good troubleshooting and analysis skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.