Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft User Interface Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions B Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle-from product discovery and ideation to UI design and user testing C Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms D Translate user, product, and business requirements into interfaces that are intuitive yet mindful of technical constraints
- Technical Experience : A: Well versed in one of these tools :sketch,Adobe XD or Figma B: Experience in Integrating user feedback and business requirements C Experience in design solutions and Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : Full-Time Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.