Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Experience on Syniti Data Platform Stewardship / ADM 2: Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored, and proactively managed to minimize disruption to successful delivery
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have strong proficiency in RDBMS, ETL, query concepts using MS-SQL and Oracle 2: Should be capable of deliver complex ETL requirements and also knows about ADM architecture, repository creation and configuration, error handling, performance tuning 3: Should have worked on end-to-end implementations 4 Should have detailed knowledge on Data Quality Reports, Data Cleansing DCS Pages, Relevancy Reports, Relevancy Implementation, Rule Based Auto Cleansing, Backward Remediation, Harmonizatio
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills 2: Resource should have good Leadership skills and team handling skills 3: Resource should have Analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of education
- Additional Information : Should be able to work in shifts whenever required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.