Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IoT Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Create, deploy, configure, and scale applications and APIs on Azure PaaS b Create and deploy C based microservices c Use Azure Repositories -ACR to hold the edge modules and further deploy them to AKS environment d Deploy and Configure Azure PaaS WebApp e Configure AD based security and other mechanism to secure the App and API f Create, configure, and deploy Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps g Need to have good exposure of working on continuous integration continuous deployment CI CD
- Technical Experience : a C,ASPNET Core b MS Azure Cloud Platform PaaS c Hands on knowledge of C and ASPNET Core application development Deploying and Configuring WebAPP on Azure with Azure SQL as backend Azure Functions API Management AKS and ACR Logic Apps d Tooling knowledge MS Visual Studio, VSTS, VS Code PowerShell e Certification desired AZ 204 AZ-303
- Professional Attributes : a Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutions b Learn new areas modules depending on requirements c Demonstrate proficient written and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree Bachelors or Masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.