Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design SAP EHS Processes in two or more EHS areas out of Industrial Hygiene , Occupational Health , Dangerous Goods , Product Safety , Env Compliance , Waste Mgmt or EHS Management b: Conduct Client workshops and Gather requirements c: Configure SAP EHS and interact with technical team for RICEFW development d Creates test scenarios and development of test cases and preparation of test data e Uploads all relevant master data objects and reconcile with legacy applications
- Technical Experience : SAP EHS, S/4 HANA Experience in gathering requirements, FS preparation and End user manuals preparation Chemical industry knowledge is added advantage Minimum 3 end to end implementation of SAP
- Professional Attributes : a: Bachelors degree with exp in Manufacturing in Industry or in Environment Safety b: Exposure to Regulatory Requirements, SAP Reach Compliance, communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure,needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science
- Additional Information : A: Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers B: Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.