Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cornerstone Talent Management Suite
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Support requirements gathering for Cornerstone OnDemand CSOD learning management system b: Support with configuration, data migration and technical implementation of CSOD solution c: Develop test plans / test scripts unit testing / integration testing / UAT d: Work on data migration and cutover activities e: Develop standard and custom reports based on client requirements f: Prepare test cases, test reports and conduct testing activities
- Technical Experience : a: Deep functional knowledge of CSOD Certification preferred b: 2 3 years of experience in implementing CSOD solution c: Experience with data migration from other solutions to CSOD d: Technical experience to be able to provide advisory on CSOD integrations with other systems APIs, content library integrations, content formats SCORM/AICC/TinCan will be a plus e: Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS or frameworks/libraries such as jQuery, Angular or React will be a plus
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills / interaction skills b: Ability to learn quickly and openness to learn new tools and technologies c: Strong problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors degree Engineering graduates preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.