Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A 2 and above Years of experience in Bigdata projects B Applicant must be able to understand and develop Data and Analytics applications on cloud computing platforms like Azure, AWS or Google C Hands-on experience building Big Data solutions using Spark python, Scala and Unix D Must have skills : Hands-on experience building Streaming or Batch ETL pipelines on Spark using Pyspark or Spark SQL on a Cloud platform Azure, AWS, GCP
- Technical Experience : A Expert in collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms B Knowledge on distributed processing, data warehouse concepts, NoSQL, huge amount of data processing c Knowledgeable on RDBMS, Testing, Data management principles, Data mining, Data modelling D Must have skills : Hands-on experience building Streaming or Batch ETL pipelines on Spark using Pyspark or Spark SQL on a Cloud platform Azure, AWS, GCP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.