Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Tableau
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Architect Analytics solutions using Tableau integrated with different types of data sources2-Responsible for delivery of solutions using Tableau3-Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purpose4-Capture reporting requirements from various partners, architect the solution/report, Understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner5-Strong expertise in Crafting intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards
- Technical Experience : 1-Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards2-Knowledge on connecting to multiple data sources through Tableau is required3-Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes4-Should have handled complexity around visualization or data5-Should have strong SQL skills Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts6-Experience on any ETL tool is a plus
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Communication skill 2: Leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.