Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Ensure effective Design,Development,Validation,Support activitie in line with project need/architectural requirement b Development of high-quality database solution c Analyze existing SQL query for performance improvement d Develop procedure,script for data migration
- Technical Experience : a Worked as developer for capital market platform on SQL b Good knowledge of Unix,Shell Scripting,trade life cycle for understanding business report requirement c Strong knowledge on PLSQL coding,Packages,Functions, procedures,etc and ensuring stability, reliability, and performance d Improve applications performances e Exposure in Performance Tuning, Explain Plan f Familiar with Unit Test,Mock,Test Driven Development etc g Experience in SYBASE/ORACLE
- Professional Attributes : a Self-disciplined, strong problem solving, trouble shooting skills Should have good communication skills verbal and written b Self-starter/highly motivated person c Takes ownership of problems through solution d Candidate should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : Engineering graduate preferably Computer science
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.