Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Good To Have Skills :SAP PP Production Planning & Control Process Industries,SAP QM Quality Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Process lead to perform Production Planning module integration with SAP and Non-SAP technology 2 Should have deep functional technical expertise in SAP PP process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across different modules and technical components 3 Worked on Discrete manufacturing, Process industries, Long term Planning, Make to order process and Make to stock Process
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in S/4 HANA PP Module and understanding of Core Manufacturing business requirements 2 Good understanding in PP-PI Master data Knowledge in PI sheets MES Strong in MRP and its associate job setup 3 S4HANA Focused solutions to the customers based on industry and SAP best practices 4 Preparing Scope document, Business process study, Requirement analysis, Gap Identification
- Professional Attributes : - Engage the business, IT and project team by holding business process workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations - Strong presentation and good communications and interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.