Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica MDM,No Industry Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Performs analysis, design and development of ETL processes to support project requirements Develop Informatica mappings, SQL/stored procedures as well as data maps for Power Exchange, or Unix shell scripts Develop Sqoop scripts to extract data to/from RDBMS to Hadoop Develop Hive tables and queries Develop Spark jobs in Scala/Python/Java in order to stream / publish or consume data from Hadoop Performs unit testing, QA, and work with business partners to resolve any issues discovered during UAT
- Technical Experience : Responsible for peer-review of mappings and workflows when required Maintains development and test data environments by populating the data based on project requirements Works with production control and operations as needed to promote mappings/workflows, implement schedules and resolve the issues
- Professional Attributes : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirement Model new features and subject areas and integrate them with existing structures to provide a consistent solution as well as develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flows and data
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.