Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Veeva Vault
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Requirement understanding 2 Solution building and discussing the same for confirmation from reviewer 3 Solution implementation and unit testing 4 Supporting testing team during system testing by data set up and test scenarios optional 5 Demo the requirement implementation to client 6 Defect fixing and documentation 7 Deployment and hypercare support
- Technical Experience : 1Experience needed in Veeva Vault is 5 years 2Overall IT experience needed is 7 years 3experience on Vault SDK, J2EE and Web service are preferable 4Candidate needs to be fully accustomed with window operating system 5We are entitled to full-fledged Veeva Vault Development projects so looking for candidates having development experience in Vault
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have prior experience to work in team and handholding other member 2 Good written and verbal skill 3 Experience to work in Agile methodologies preferable
- Educational Qualification : 1 Should have at least BTECH degree PreferableDegree in Computer Science or IT
- Additional Information : 1Candidate must have Veeva Vault Admin Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.