Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Endgame Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Operations,Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations,Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Administer a globally distributed and heterogeneous Splunk Shared Service environment 2:Knowledge on Splunk Automation app deployment to multiple sites, Monitoring the central infrastructure 3:Design and customize complex search queries, Develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize their performance
- Technical Experience : 1:Strong working experience in Splunk ES 2:Incident handling, use case management development, risk assessment 3:Splunk Admin experience 4: SIEM/SOC operations experience for very large enterprises 5:Security Analytics skills 6:Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Any Security Certificate like CEH, Security,GCIH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.