Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring MVC (Model View Controller)
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Contributing in all phases of the development requirement, design, build implementation 2 Support continues integration and delivery
- Technical Experience : a: Should possess app dev exp in Java 8,9 and above, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry recognized software dev life cycle b:important for resource tobe familiar with current Spring platform and its capabilitiesc: Exp with build tools Maven and Gradle d: Exp with test tools JUnit and Spock e: Unit, integration and E2E testing and automation using CI and CD f: Able to build APIs and microservices with supervision including Docker g: Good understanding of Agile, DevOps principles
- Professional Attributes : Excellent verbal and written communication skills Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure Good in problem-solving skills and identify solutions based on written procedures, guidelines Needs to have good analytical and presentation
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Candidate should be ready for cross skilling as per Business requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.