Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Review the current Azure SecOps set up for client and provide improvement recommentations b Lead the Azure SecOps architecture for Clients Cloud Implementation c Implement improvement opportunities in cloud SecOps for client d- Design the standards and guidelines for Cloud SecOps set up e Onboard client team on new standards f Collaborate with client team to implement the enhancements to SecOps
- Technical Experience : Experience in Cloud connectors and automated remediation for alerts and threats Knowledge on custom monitoring dashboard using Power BI is an added advantage Experience in Azure Security Center or Qualys or similar cloud threat protection products Experience in creating custom templates and rules, Data connector configurations etc Azure Security Center deployment and configuration Security policies, Alerts, Dashboard and etc Experience in configuring cloud security posture management
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues/requirements accurately and in a manner that business users can understand Good presentation and whiteboarding skills Ability to multi-task and participate in large, complex, and concurrent project
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.