Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Collaborating as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state of the art, next generation Big Data applications - Building efficient storage for structured and unstructured data - Developing and deploying distributed computing Big Data applications using Open Source frameworks like Apache Spar on AWS Cloud - Utilizing programming languages like Python and Open Source RDBMS and NoSQL databases and Cloud based data warehousing services
- Technical Experience : - Leveraging DevOps techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Ruby, Git and Docker - Performing unit tests and conducting reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong self-motivation; must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision 2 Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible; team player and highly collaborative 3 Logical and Creative problem-solving skills and good analytical skills 4 Must be a flexible self-starter
- Educational Qualification : Preferred Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree from the recognised Institutes Good to hav
- Additional Information : Flexible to work in Shift timings when asked
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.