Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Assist in monitoring, scheduling, application health assessments, incident management and proactive maintenance of one or more production applications or products Execute adhoc queries to provide production data statistics as needed Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the SLA Participate in 7x24 On-Call rotation as necessary Participate in deployments as required
- Technical Experience : Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities Good understanding of the technology and domain Must have recent development experience in OpenText Documentum platform preferably WDK, WebTop, D2, XCP, DFC/ Server version 6x, 7x, 16x and above Captiva and Documentum experience is must
- Professional Attributes : Hands on with tools like Documentum Composer, DAR Installer, Business Process Manager, Documentum Administrator, xPlore, Adlib Administration/ Configurations Proficient with Java/ J2EE, DFC, DQL/ SQL, API, CTS and xPlore configurations, Tomcat, JBoss, / WildFly, SQL Server, Scripting, Web Services R
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.