Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture,IOT Platforms,Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop, implement, oversee, and adapt APIs - for a number of different types of source systems API engineer will write code/streaming jobs to enable data ingestion from external source systems into the Podium platform by incorporate existing APIs into that code, or the engineer may write an original API specific to the platform requirement These engineers usually develop APIs using a technology called RESTful APIs Skills: He should have Python experience with exposure to iOT
- Technical Experience : Note: API development on Podium side is in scope API development from source side is out of scope 1 Hands on architect 2 Experience knowledge with Digital Integration / API Middleware platforms like iPaaS or Any API Middleware like WSO2, Mulesoft or equivalent 3 Strong in Integration Architecture concepts and microservices development using node/Java 4 Experience in building large-scale processing and business services projects using AWS technologies Lambda, Microservices S3, EC2, EMR, Kinesis,
- Professional Attributes : 1:Must have experience leading teams 2:Able to guide and mentor junior developer on the team 3:Excellent communication
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.