Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Resource will be involved in data analysis for insurance balances across all LOBs B Responsible to deliver high level/ detailed level data analysis using SQL database, Excel C Perform testing for Business Validation Testing BVT, UAT support and Regression testing of the Financial Data elements Log defects with thorough descriptions and evidences Communicate testing statuses D Writing and documenting functional and technical specification or change requirements
- Technical Experience : A Excellent Data Analytics, SQL knowledge and database management knowledge B Excellent insurance skills with data analytics and accounting skills C Excellent presentation skills, preparing templates and summaries to present to the data team and controllers team D Good to have Lloyds insurance process E Ability to take direction from India/US or UK onshore resources, work independently, and be accountable for assigned work required
- Professional Attributes : A Good written and verbal communication skills required B Strong organization and multi-tasking skills required C Client and Team Handling experience
- Educational Qualification : MS, MBA, Graudation in IT
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.