Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
- Project Role Description :Use exceptional management skills to oversee cross-functional teams that design, develop, enhance and maintain assets that provide value for our clients. Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Product Development Management
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Product Development Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead the product engineer and development end to end take a vision and figure out how to deliver that can flex and scale for the future B Analyzing market and industry trends and define product design and blueprint Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research C Creating full product designs and specifications Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments D Quality assurance at highest level of industry standards E Develop technical experti
- Technical Experience : A Experience in managing software product engineering and development in a product company B Extensive experience with cloud hosting technology, including Azure and AWS infrastructure C Experience with business systems and leading technology efforts in ERP and digital platforms is preferred D Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders design, engineering, usability, content development E Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : Full time Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.