Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead Mulesoft technical delivery Manage support and development from a mulesoft standpoint b: Provides guidance and implementation support to both the technical and application teams on systems interfacing with integration platform hands-on experience in architecting and developing with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts c: Mentor operations team and assist with support issues, working with diverse user group d: Create Technical Design from Functional Design
- Technical Experience : a: Must have good understanding of Salesforce and Mulesoft Integrations b: Mulesoft Configuration experience that includes RAML, anypoint c: Manage and have hands on experience on Integrations with Salesforce CRM application d: Hands on experience in REST API, Document Migration Mapping, Loaders, Multichannel and DAM e: Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards f: Application administrative experience that include
- Professional Attributes : a: Mulesoft configuration experience, RAML, anypoint composer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.