- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : IBM Tivoli Access Manager
- Good To Have Skills : Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in ISAM 907 and ISDS 64 for SSO solution implementation Exposure of Mirosoft Azure platform Experience with Java Knowledge of security concepts encryption, SSL
- Technical Experience : Conduct the workshop with client for Requirement gathering and publisht the design document Vast experience in developing software to customize and integrate IBM products in an enterprise environment Good exposure in publishing the User Data migration strategies Good experience in ISAM 907 and ISDS 64 for SSO solution implementation Good Exposure of Mirosoft Azure platform and resources Knowledge of security concepts encryption, SSL Provide the updates on progress
- Professional Attributes: 1Should have a good communication skills 2Good leadership skills 3 Team handling skills and analytical skills 4Presentation skills, ability to work under pressure,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.