Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online
- Good To Have Skills :AAAP (Accenture Advanced Analytics Platform)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications Integrate software components and third party programs Verify and deploy programs and systems Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software Gather and evaluate user feedback Recommend and execute improvements Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Technical Experience : Office 365 SharePoint Online Development Experience Experience of working with the SharePoint App model provider hosted and or SharePoint hosted Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows Nintex Workflows Visual Studio Workflows Experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services Nice to have experience of SPFx development, PowerApps, PowerBI, MS Flows, TypeScript
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication Skills 2 Should be good team player 3 Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4 Should have good logical and analytical thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.