- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills : SAP HANA Upgrades & Migrations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Work with team to manage and maintain SAP application and infrastructure o Execute common SAP and industry standards in daily/weekly/monthly activities o Good experience in Installation/Upgrade/Migration activities o Good knowledge on databases specially HANA o Setup and configure monitoring of SAP HANA o Support add-on installations in addition to support packages and enhancement
- Technical Experience : o Analyzing Early Watch report o Starting or stopping SAP instance o SAP system monitoring for superior performance and health o Upgrading SAP kernels o Perform SAP client administration create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client as required Creating, controlling and managing batch jobs o Request and transport management system o OS level patch monitoring, security and management o SAP OSS Notes implementation o Applying add-ons and support packages o System landscape config
- Professional Attributes: o Ability to work with timeline and manage pressure situation o Good presentation skill o Co-ordinating with Technical teams o 2 to 5 years of experience in SAP Basis Resource should be available to support for on-call weekdays/weekends or 24x7 support
- Educational Qualification: minimum 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.