Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SAP ABAP Developer to Design and Develop solutions in OTC Procure to Pay Supply Chain Record to Report area and GTS area 2 ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs Perform complex 3 ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules Close communication with functional teams designers understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical
- Technical Experience : 1 The developer should have hands experience in Object oriented programming experience 2 Developers expected to have expertise in Smart Forms Adobe forms BADI Enhancement program routines substitution and all type of SAP enhancement techniques 3 Developers having experience in developing oData and knowledge about calling external API is added advantage 4 Familiar with OOP workflow webdynpro Basic overview school knowledge of C C SQL Basic knowledge of ERP systems in any kind of indus
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team handling 2 Client relationship 3 Communication skill 4 Presentation skills 5 Good positive attitude 6 Good coding knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.