- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description : Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Informatica ILM TDM and TDG
- Good To Have Skills : Informatica PowerCenter,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Teradata Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Assist with development of test scripts and test cases and test scenarios for ODS integration testing B: Document ODS test results C: Log ODS defects for review and triage D: Liaise with nCino and servicing test plans
- Technical Experience : A: Strong Hands-on experience with Extract, Transform Load process using Informatica Power Center B: Familiarize with Informatica Power Centre, advance in Oracle SQL, PL-SQL C: Experience in Error Handling, Scheduling, Identifying ETL Job Dependency and Recovery mechanisms D: Extensive experience in designing and developing ETL mappings using Informatica Designer, and configuring sessions/workflows using Workflow E: Understanding configuration, migration and deployment of ETL mappings
- Professional Attributes: A: Good communication B: Good analytical skills C: Need early joiners
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.