- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and/or repairs logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality B: Works closely with more senior staff on more complex and/or integrated programming issues C: Performs key portions of system development lifecycle including designing, coding, code reviews with peers prior to submitting for QA, unit testing, documenting, installing, maintaining and supporting proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications
- Professional Attributes: A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification: A: Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- Additional Information: A: Ready to work in Shift B 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST B: Early Joiner profiles Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.