Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MongoDB
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 We are looking for an experienced MongoDB developer who will maintain MongoDB databases while optimizing the performance, security, the availability of MongoDB clusters 2 Good relevant MongoDB experience running production DBs with high up-times 3 Implement and maintain database security
- Technical Experience : 1: Maintain and configure MongoDB instances 2 Good understanding of DB Clustering 3 Conduct and provide technical DB application level consultation to application development team 4 Provide direction in capacity planning, performance improvement, and storage management in partnership with Systems and Engineering Development teams
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication skills 2 Good Team player 3 Good Analytical and technical skills for troubleshooting issues 4 Quick learning ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.