Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Operations Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Understand issues reported and the service request to be fulfilled in Workday, ensuring that employees have a better experience b Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration c Resolve functional issues and understand and implement complex business rules d Configuring various business processes within Core HCM
- Technical Experience : a Experience in Workday HCM support for customers b Workday security domain and maintaining security on business processes c Setting up staffing models, jobs and positions, grades and comp plans d Creating and loading EIB for mass updates on business processes like hires, terminations, organization changes, position job requisition creation and change job e Experience in AMS Operations and Service Delivery for AMS projects f Ability to understand the KPIs for AMS projects and related reporting
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision Ability to learn and effectively use new technologies
- Educational Qualification : a: minimum 15 years of full-time -education
- Additional Information : a: Willingness to work in any shift b: Certification in Workday HCM - good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.