Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OpenShift
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Strong experience in plan through entire process including preparing demonstration to client CIO and business owners to deploy Redhat cloud b Good experience in Cloud Integration, Middleware Stacks and Architecture Delivery
- Technical Experience : a Looking for RedHat OpenShift, RedHat Fuse, RedHat AMQ, RedHat Ansible skill b Strong experience in Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Technology Architecture, Cloud Modernization Migration c Good experience in Microservices, Cloud Native Application, Opensource Integration, API, NoSQL Database, PaaS, DevSecOps, SRE
- Professional Attributes : a Strong Managerial skills b Strong communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.