Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Engineering Technical Support
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Experience leading technical support teams b: Experience in an hands-on application support lead/manager role c: Experienced in Problem and Incident Management d: Experience with working in an ITIL environment e: Manage and Own the Problem Management Process f: Extensive problem solving and debugging skills g:Experience in providing services to agreed SLAs and OLAs h:Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all support teams
- Technical Experience : a: Experience with supporting BFSI Applications with Unix, Scripting, Database b: Experience in Service Now, Application Monitoring tools, ITIL Certification c: To lead and provide high quality operational and technical application support to Banking client Owner of the Incident Management, Issue Management and Problem Management process d: Minimising the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents
- Professional Attributes : a; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills b: Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short-notice c:Provide technical leadership d:Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.