- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : SAP PP Production Planning & Control Process Industries
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: SAP ECC/ SAP S4 HANA product expertise in Production Planning / Quality Management b: Manage implementation and enhancement projects from requirement gathering to deployment phase c: Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs
- Technical Experience : a: 8-10 years as SAP PP/QM consultant with implementation and support experience b: Should have worked on 2-3 implementation projects in Manufacturing / Supply chain Projects c: Knowledge of integration with MES , SAP ABAP, SD, MM, FICO, PI/PO d: Good to have domain experience in Manufacturing industry Professional Attributes : a: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills b: Good team player and proactive to take responsibilities
- Professional Attributes: good communication skills
- Educational Qualification: Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering / Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.