- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Data Engineering,No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Designing and creating the ETL jobs for Data Migration After the groundwork has been laid, involve in testing to ensure the jobs run smoothly and result data set is accurate Design and build data storage components such as database tables and views, including performance optimisation Design and implement batch sequence and automation Develop design artefacts and deliverables
- Technical Experience : 4 years of experience in ETL development or data engineering Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building Data migration and test experience Strong SQL skills Experience in AWS PaaS and Python scripting, would be desirable Experience in marketing leading ETL software eg DataStage, Informatica, SSIS or Talend
- Professional Attributes: Good communication skill, Team Player
- Educational Qualification: Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.