- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : SAP Utilities Customer Financial Management (FI CA)
- Good To Have Skills : Utilities Retail
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Technical Experience : Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support Experience in FICA configuration of following: o Main / Sub o Payment hierarchy o Clearing rules o Dunning o Security Deposits o Payment Clearings o Open item management o Tax o Instalment plans o Returns o Refund Process o Write offs Knowledge of FQEvents
- Professional Attributes: Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent soft skills, verbal and written communication skills Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Educational Qualification: BE/MCA
- Additional Information: N/A
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.