Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Big Data Analysis Tool and Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Kafka,Apache Spark
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Design and Develop high quality software solutions for Market Risk VaR Value-at-Risk Aggregation B:Improve Performance of Calculation Engine C:Develop proof of concepts using new technologies D:Develop new applications to meet regulatory commitments eg: FRTB E:Knowledge of Data Structure Algorithms F:Experience with version control systems such as Git G:Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git/TFS
- Technical Experience : A:BS or MS preferred in Computer Science or Information Technology B:Hands-on expertise with Spark, Scala, HDFS, Hive Java C:Hands-on expertise with Azure Cloud or other cloud technology is preferable D:Some Hands-on expertise with Core Java and Java Multithreading E:RDBMS fundamentals F:Practice with Unix command line tools G:Knowledge of Data Structure Algorithms H:Experience with version control systems such as Git I:Understanding of the Agile SDLC process
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills leadership skills b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 yrs of education
- Additional Information : a: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.