Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible to resolve impediment and have control over the scrum processes b: Responsible for coaching team about agile scrum to delivering successful deliverables c: Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings d: Needs to be expert in estimation and planning He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects e: Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based
- Technical Experience : : a: Agile/JIRA/Confluence Experience b: Strong experience in work across multiple technical teams to develop Freestyle solutions c: Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management d: Experience of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques e: He/She should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication skills 2 Good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering , Bachelor of computer Applications, Master of computer applications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.