Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Advisory Innovation
- Project Role Description :Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and support clients to design, build and implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions using Cloud Technologies. Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes. Enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Netapp NAS Administration,No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Checking the storage critical Events 2 Controlling Monitoring Network Interface 3 Checking the status of aggregate and volume usage using Active IQ 4 Checking the ticketing tool and mails 5Configuring and troubleshooting Snapmirror Environment 6Performing Daily health checks to monitor the usage of LUN, Aggregate and volume utilization 7 Restoring the data using snap restore and CIFS shares 8 Dealing with permissions Adding/removing the security groups to the shares folders in CIFS
- Technical Experience : 4-6 years of work experience in the storage domain Experience in Storage Backup Administration involving High-end Storage devices Mandatory Skills: NetApp, Storage concepts, Combination of skills preferred Storage technologies: SAN/NAS, Brocade SAN Switch Backup technologies: Commvault NetApp SnapCenter
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to work 247 in complex/hybrid environment having good troubleshooting skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of Full-time education
- Additional Information : Should have experience on AWS Cloud NetApp Ontap Cloud
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.