Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible for all components related to ETLExtract/Transform/Load build project deliverables Oversee Vendor work on build projects; b:Review designs to ensure project requirements are met c: Review and certify IT estimates, requirements, design, coding and testing deliverables d: Oversee project validation QA and production promotion e: Ensure compliance with Data Governance, architecture, technology and security standards set by SYF
- Technical Experience : a: Govern design strategy, production promotion processes, software change control specifically related to Ab Initio as well as DW technology b: Drive effort to find ways to increase efficiency minimize operating expense and improve performance of all data warehouses gather, store and deliver functions c: Interface regularly with the SYF Data Warehouse application d: Proactive communication with regard to deliverable status, issues, barriers, or challenges
- Professional Attributes : a: Competent with data transmission protocols b:Competent with data encryption methodologies c: Competent with Agile methodologies d: Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence clients, team members, management and external groups
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science or MCA with 8 years of experience in Information Technolog
- Additional Information : a: Ability to work independently and within a team setting b:Ability to work in a dynamic environmen
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.