Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Develop data pipelines to ingest source data into the Data Platform using relational drivers as well as application delivered APIs Build ETL to centralize data into the Data Vault environment 2: Develop, unit test and system test integration components 3: Create support documentation describing the functionality of the integrations 4: Provide feedback to Data Architects on the scalability of data models 5: Maintain consistency in naming standards and ensure standards are followed
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience in sourcing data using application delivered APIs Understanding of API behavior, security, paging etc is required 2: Experience in integrating multiple sources into a centralized data platform or Enterprise Data Warehouse 3: Experience in integrating data into Data Vault models, Star Schemas, Normalized Data Models 4: Experience using Integration Platform as a Service iPaaS such as Informatica Intelligent Cloud IICS, Jitterbit Harmony, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have very good communication skill 2: Should have good analytical skills 3: Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4: Good knowledge of any one database
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.