Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :A&D Defense,Application Security Fundamentals,No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyzing the scanned result Removing the false positives Adding false negatives Reporting the vulnerabilities Presenting the report to the client team Coordinating with the client/ application team for any possible inputs required during service execution Leading the team Excellent communication skills
- Technical Experience : Experience in Application Security related functions Appreciation and knowledge of technologies used within the project Can work as part of the larger team to ensure satisfactory deliveries Experience in Information Security related functions Knowledge in application security related modules such as authentication, authorization, data validation and encryption Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment Self motivated, flexible, responsible, and a penchant for qua
- Professional Attributes : Professional Qualification : CISSP/ISO 27001/CEH Excellent interpersonal skills Creative with an analytical bent of mind and problem solving skills Highly motivated with willingness to take ownership/responsibility for their work and ability to work both independently and in a team oriented env
- Educational Qualification : 6-8 years of application security experience with exposure to application lifecycle security BE/ME
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.