Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Work in a fast-paced agile development environment to quickly analyze, develop, and test potential use cases for the business -Assist application development teams during application design and development for highly complex and critical data queries -Responsible to build a basic physical schema and objects based on a provided logical model -Work with real-time data processing, messaging, streaming techniques, and workflows -Collaborate with Data Architects to design and build the data models
- Technical Experience : -6-8 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL and data warehouse solutions Experience with time series data will be advantageous -Good knowledge of at least one major RDBMS physical metadata capabilities -Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of complex data models and data solutions, including conceptual, logical, operational and physical models
- Professional Attributes : -Interact with client/team to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills -Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentor ship to team members -Collaborate with cross-functional teams and report progress
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors Degree / Engineering in Computer Science -Nice to have certifications in DP-200 DP-201
- Additional Information : -Responsible to create new data models and enhance existing models to streamline data storage process
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.