Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good hands-on D365 Retail and having other module understanding is nice to have Strong understanding of D365 Retail architecture Working exposure on D365 MPOS/POS solutions
- Technical Experience : Strong understanding of CNet, WCF service, Typescript, HTML and SQL Server is must Exposure in technical analysis, documentation, development and deployment Configuration and integration with third party payment systems is nice to have
- Professional Attributes : Build positive client relationships while developing an understanding of customer businesses Having good communication and presentation capabilities Having AX2012 is nice to have
- Educational Qualification : any degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.