Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Candidate should have strong design and development experience in Java and API development 2 Should have experience in Banking with strong communication skills including verbal and written skills 3 Should be able to handle the delivery in agile 4 Report to client daily via scrum and also to the Accenture leads regularly 5 Express easily and openly the ideas and challenge the solution proposed by the client based on experience 6 to propose innovations and improvements in the process
- Technical Experience : 1 Hibernate, Maven Spring boot , Spring framework, restful API, WAS 2 Oracle 3 JPA, Junit, Cucumber, Sonar, Jenkins 4 API services design and development experience is mandatory
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Team player 2 Client Focused and disciplined 3 Result oriented and solution driven 4 Respect the standards and guidelines 5 Open for feedback available to give constructive feedback
- Educational Qualification : 1 Basic Accenture Standards 2 minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.