Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Determine all testing environment requirements and tools 2 Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects is properly addressed If not, define the defect tracking process and incorporate it into the overall development process 3 Manage testers work throughout test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget
- Technical Experience : 1 Participate in the release control process when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team to ensure that solutions meet business requirements 2 Validate product fixes 3 Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process 4 Test tool, environment data management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.