Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To implement end to end SAP ABAP - Procurement 2 To get the requirements clear and build the objects as per that 3 To Prepare SAP objects designs and share the documented TS 4 To get the testing completed from functionals 5 To guide/assist the team for best solutions to problems
- Technical Experience : 1 End to end implementation experience of SAP 2 Strong understanding of Coding knowledge, brief of PSU Procurement processes 3 Strong understanding of SAP integration and its requirements 4 Experience in documentation works
- Professional Attributes : 1 End to end implementation experience of SAP - Procurement 2 Should be minimum graduate 3 Recommended to be SAP Certified consultant 4 Ethical Team player
- Educational Qualification : 1 Should be BE degree holder
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.