Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: The candidate is responsible for developments and application support : Understands and applies Information technology standards to daily support the AM application 3: Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables at the same time 4: Support day to day business requirements according to client SLA 5: As a Senior mentor and coach junior developer resources 6- Should be responsible to understand and execute the work packages assigned 7:Should be able to follow the SAP coding guideline
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum 5 years of experience preferred in ABAP as well as knowledge in multiple functional areas SAP ABAP Development Must Have webdynpro and workflow knowledge good to have BRF plus Good to have SAP PLM Knowledge Must have knowledge of Web-Dynpro, Floor Plan Manager FPM and BRF and basics of Workflow Must Have SAP PLM KNowledge
- Professional Attributes : a- Strong analytics skills needed b- Strong and effective communications skills c- Able to work closely with Product owner and under the requirement of client d- Should be able to present his views clearly and makes an impact e- ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.