Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM UI Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work with the Product owners and able to create new design templates as per the given requirements Work with the business stakeholders and optimise the mobile user experience
- Technical Experience : Good understating of Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop and Illustrator Figma Good understating of Figma Proven experience creating designs to the highest of standards within brand guidelines Proficient in responsive design, optimising for mobile user experience Strong portfolio of work demonstrating user centric UI design work
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills and able to communicate with multiple team members across the globe Good problem solving skills Good decision-facilitation skills
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed the 16 years of education Preferably BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.