Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Branch/Digital Banking- a:Strong Project Manager experienced in managing Business Transformation Projects who manages project delivery, balancing scope, schedule, budget and risks b:Responsibilities includes determining the project approach and monitoring/reporting progress to the Programme Manager and Steering Committee Sometimes s/he will directly assist the programme manager in running the programme b:Define project scope and goals c:Planning activity consisting of approach definition, WBS
- Technical Experience : PMs having business transformation experience in Retail Banking-Branch Banking, Digital Banking Implementations/Customer Journeys digital channels, online and mobile banking b: Experience in supporting governance activities such as steering committee Project status reporting, taking ownership of critical issues through to resolution c: Should have worked through all project management phases, from initiation to project closure and experienced in managing senior stake holders directly
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams b: Self-starter/highly motivated person who is prepared to use their own initiative to understand and follow up issues c: Takes ownership of problems through resolution
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.