Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Service Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage and maintain the Incident Management and major Incident management process across in-scope Services 2 Comply with Incident Management process, policies, notification and escalation procedures 3 Perform root cause analysis for P1Severity 1 and Client selected P2 Severity 2 incidents to identify a permanent fix 4Update the problem record with remediation plan/activities along with implementation dates
- Technical Experience : 1 Receive the Incident from an end user or through an automated detection process and log the Incident in Clients IT Service Management system applying the Incident Priority matrix 2 Log Incident incase auto ticketing is not working in the client ITSM 3 Record basic details, such as issue description, error message, Configuration Item CI and prioritization of the incident in the Clients IT Service Management system 4 Notify major Incident management distribution list if a Major Incident occur
- Professional Attributes : 1 Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts 2 Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes
- Educational Qualification : graduate
- Additional Information : Na
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.